Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Mandy

This is my oldest daughter Mandy, my gift from God. All I ever wanted was to be a mom and when I was told at 18 that I could never have children, I was devestated. But, God granted me the desire of my heart and Mandy was born when I was 29.

Mandy has strong opinions about things and she's not afraid to let others know what they are. She has a kind heart and would do anything for a friend. She works in a nursing home as a CNA and that's the perfect job for her; her compassion is strong and her capacity to love is even stronger.

We've had some rough patches along the way and will probably have more but yet we have a strong, close relationship and talk almost every day. I know that when she gives her heart to the Lord, it will be wholeheartedly and without reservation. My prayer is that that day comes soon.


2 comments:

  1. WoW. Mandy is really growing up. I continue to pray for her and remind you that it will get better. And I love the new bunny!

    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy is a beautiful young woman Cyndy! All that's in her lovely heart will bloom so beautifully when she let's Jesus in. I know that day will come. I pray with you that it comes soon and believe with you that it will. Love you Cyn!

    ReplyDelete