Saturday, March 14, 2009

My family

My family means the world to me and I want to introduce them to you. I'll start with my husband and my son. Tony is a wonderful husband and father. He works hard so that I'm able to stay home with our kids. He's funny, caring and generous. Most of all, he puts up with me when I'm being less than lovable. I thank God every day for sending him to me.

Randy is my 15 year old son. He loves the Lord and is planning on going to college to become a youth pastor. He felt God calling him to that when he was 12 and he hasn't wavered from it since. He has an awesome sense of humor and is a fantastic cook. He's a joy to be around, even during the "dreaded" teen years.

These guys are 2 of the most important people in my life. Thank you for letting me introduce them to you. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Blessed as you are to have them, they are doubly blessed to have you!!!!

    Love you!!!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blessing to have them in your life and for them to have you as well, such
    a sweet post, thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo of your guys, Cyndy

    from a Raggedy Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete